LES-BANDITS Index du Forum LES-BANDITS
Marche ou Creve : Devise de Bandit !!!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I Would One Direction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES-BANDITS Index du Forum >>> Information >>> recrutement de moderateur
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olwynleg

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: I Would One Direction Répondre en citant

I Would One Direction > urlin.us/2ch0z

Lyrics,,Kobalt,Music,Publishing,Ltd.,,Lyrics,,,,[Liam],,Lately,,I,,found,,myself,,thinking,,Been,,dreaming,,about,,you,,a,,lot,,And,,up,,in,,my,,head,,Im,,your,,boyfriend,,But,,thats,,one,,thing,,youve,,already,,got,,[Harry],,He,,drives,,to,,school,,every,,morning,,While,,I,,walk,,alone,,in,,the,,rain,,Hed,,kill,,me,,without,,any,,warning,,If,,he,,took,,a,,look,,in,,my,,brain,,[Zayn],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,[All],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,[Niall],,Back,,in,,my,,head,,we,,were,,kissing,,I,,thought,,things,,were,,going,,alright,,With,,a,,sign,,on,,my,,back,,saying,,kick,,me,,Reality,,ruined,,my,,life,,[Louis],,Feels,,like,,Im,,constantly,,playing,,A,,game,,that,,Im,,destined,,to,,lose,,'Cause,,I,,cant,,compete,,with,,your,,boyfriend,,Hes,,got,,27,,tattoos,,[Zayn],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,[All],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,(I,,would,,,I,,would),,[Louis],,Would,,he,,please,,you?,,Would,,he,,kiss,,you?,,Would,,he,,treat,,you,,like,,I,,would,,(I,,would)?,,Would,,he,,touch,,you?,,Would,,he,,need,,you?,,Would,,he,,love,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,[Harry],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,[Louis],,&,,[Zayn],,Would,,he,,please,,you?,,Would,,he,,please,,you?,,Would,,he,,kiss,,you?,,Would,,he,,kiss,,you?,,Would,,he,,treat,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,(like,,I,,would),,Would,,he,,touch,,you?,,Would,,he,,touch,,you?,,Would,,he,,need,,you?,,Would,,he,,need,,you?,,Would,,he,,love,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,[All],,Would,,he,,say,,hes,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,(I,,would),,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,youre,,feeling,,low?,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,,I,,would,,,yeah,,,I,,would,,,yeah,,Credits,,Tom,,Fletcher,,,,writing,,Danny,,Jones,,,,writing,,Dougie,,Poynter,,,,writing,,Julian,,Bunetta,,,,production,,,instruments,,John,,Ryan,,,,co-production,,Sam,,Waters,,,,production,,Retrieved,,from,,",,Categories:,,Songs,,Take,,Me,,Home,,songs,,Take,,Me,,Home,,Tour,,songs,,Around,,Wikia's,,network,,Random,,Wiki,,Music,,About,,Help,,Community,,Central,,Careers,,Advertise,,API,,Contact,,Wikia,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Privacy,,Policy,,Global,,Sitemap,,Local,,Sitemap,,Content,,is,,available,,under,,CC-BY-SASubmit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,It's,,available,,on,,all,,editions,,of,,the,,albumWATCH,more,videos,8,More,Hilarious,Misheard,Lyrics,About,Food,You'll,never,hear,them,the,same,way,again,August,,,2014,,,,21:43,,,Das,,,ist,,,der,,,Songtext,,,zu,,,"You&I",,,und,,,nicht,,,"I,,,would",,,Flori,,,12.Songwriters:,DANIEL,JONES,,Dougie,Poynter,,Thomas,FLETCHERMai,2014,,17:14,Das,ist,doch,der,Songtext,von,You&I,und,nicht,von,I,Would!,One,Direction,-,Drag,Me,Down,bersetzung,I,Would,deutsche,bersetzung,Beliebte,Songtexte,von,One,Direction,Drag,Me,Down,Story,of,My,Life,Perfect,History,What,Makes,You,Beautiful,Little,Things,You,&,I,If,I,Could,Fly,Steal,My,Girl,Night,Changes,No,Control,Infinity,Love,You,Goodbye,0.063,Integrate,the,suggestion,into,the,annotation,,keeping,the,contributor,guidelines,in,mindber,,,uns,,,Presse,,,Werbung,,,Jobs,,,Kontakt,,,Infos,,,Forum,,,Fragen,,,und,,,Antworten,,,Surftipps,,,Datenschutz,,,/,,,AGB,,,Impressum,,,Links,,,Magic,,,Internet,,,AMPYA,,,ProSiebenSat.1,,,Setlist.fm,,,MyVideo,,,Hot,,,Songs,,,Justin,,,Timberlake,,,-,,,CAN'T,,,STOP,,,THE,,,FEELING!,,,(Original,,,Song,,,From,,,DreamWorks,,,Animation's,,,"Trolls"),,,Songtext,,,Kungs,,,-,,,This,,,Girl,,,Songtext,,,Drake,,,-,,,One,,,Dance,,,Songtext,,,Calvin,,,Harris,,,featKms,,,Lyrics,,,powered,,,by,,,www.musiXmatch.com,,,Fehlerhaften,,,Songtext,,,melden,,,One,,,Direction,,,-,,,Drag,,,Me,,,Down,,,Alben,,,Take,,,Me,,,Home,,,von,,,One,,,Direction,,,Songtext,,,kommentieren,,,Name,,,E-Mail,,,Adresse,,,Website,,,(optional),,,Kommentar,,,Kommentieren,,,Milli,,,24Burrrr!,(Page,not,found),Sorry,,we,didn't,mean,for,that,to,happen!,You,can,search,Genius,by,using,the,search,bar,above,,or,go,back,to,the,homepageBest,,,Song,,,Ever,,,One,,,Direction,,,Over,,,Again,,,Quiz,,,Whitney,,,Houston,,,sang,,,I,,,Will,,,Always,,,Love,,,.?,,,Me,,,Him,,,You,,,Her,,,News,,,Footage,,,entdeckt!,,,Verlorenes,,,Musikvideo:,,,Bilder,,,und,,,Clips,,,zu,,,One,,,Directions,,,Video,,,"Infinity",,,aufgetaucht!,,,#ThisIsNotTheEnd,,,"Infinity":,,,One,,,Direction,,,singen,,,zum,,,letzten,,,Mal,,,live,,,vor,,,der,,,groen,,,Pause,,,Noch,,,ein,,,Video?,,,"Made,,,in,,,the,,,A.M.":,,,Liam,,,Payne,,,von,,,One,,,Direction,,,besttigt,,,"Infinity",,,als,,,nchste,,,Single!,,,Schlussmachsong,,,Es,,,wird,,,persnlich:,,,One,,,Direction,,,prsentieren,,,neuen,,,Song,,,"Love,,,You,,,Goodbye"!,,,Song,,,Premiere,,,Es,,,wird,,,romantisch:,,,One,,,Direction,,,prsentieren,,,ihren,,,neuen,,,Song,,,"History"!,,,Alle,,,68,,,News,,,anzeigen,,,Fan,,,Werden,,,Fan,,,von,,,I,,,Would,,,werden:,,,Jetzt,,,Fan,,,werden,,,Log,,,dich,,,ein,,,oder,,,registriere,,,dich,,,kostenlos,,,um,,,diese,,,Funktion,,,zu,,,nutzenSuggest,I,Would,lyrics,correctionsUp,,All,,Night:,,The,,Live,,Tour,,DVD,,1D,,Day,,This,,Is,,Us,,Community,,Administrators,,Site,,policy,,Layout,,guide,,Discussion,,policy,,Vandalism,,Assume,,good,,faith,,Projects,,Calendar,,1D,,Worldwide,,Interaction,,Featured,,poll,,Achievements,,Recent,,blog,,posts,,Forum,,Help,,Help,,Center,,Getting,,started,,Templates,,Adding,,references,,Using,,wikitext,,Message,,Wall,,Contribute,,Create,,a,,Map,,Add,,a,,Video,,Add,,a,,Photo,,Add,,a,,Page,,Wiki,,Activity,,Watchlist,,Random,,page,,Recent,,changes,,I,,Would,,707pages,,on,,this,,wiki,,Edit,,History,,Comment1,,I,,Would,,Information,,Album,,Take,,Me,,Home,,Released,,November,,12,,,2012,,Format,,Digital,,download,,Recorded,,2012,,Length,,3:21,,Writers,,Tom,,Fletcher,,,Danny,,Jones,,,Dougie,,Poynter,,I,,Would,,is,,a,,song,,by,,One,,Direction,,,from,,their,,sophomore,,album,,,Take,,Me,,HomeTours,,,On,,,the,,,Road,,,Again,,,Tour,,,Where,,,We,,,Are,,,Tour,,,Take,,,Me,,,Home,,,Tour,,,Up,,,All,,,Night,,,Tour,,,X,,,Factor,,,Live,,,Tour,,,Better,,,With,,,U,,,Tour,,,(as,,,guest),,,Books,,,Dare,,,to,,,Dream:,,,Life,,,as,,,One,,,Direction,,,One,,,Direction:,,,The,,,Official,,,Annual,,,2012,,,One,,,Direction:,,,Forever,,,Young:,,,Our,,,Official,,,X,,,Factor,,,Story,,,One,,,Direction:,,,The,,,Official,,,Annual,,,2013,,,Where,,,We,,,Are:,,,Our,,,Band,,,,Our,,,Story,,,One,,,Direction:,,,The,,,Official,,,Annual,,,2014,,,Who,,,We,,,Are:,,,Our,,,Autobiography,,,Upcoming,,,One,,,the,,,Road,,,Again,,,Tour,,,People,,,One,,,Direction,,,Harry,,,Styles,,,Liam,,,Payne,,,Louis,,,Tomlinson,,,Niall,,,Horan,,,Zayn,,,Malik,,,Personnel,,,Paul,,,Higgins,,,Caroline,,,Watson,,,Band,,,Dan,,,Richards,,,Jon,,,Shone,,,Josh,,,Devine,,,Sandy,,,Beales,,,Songwriters,,,Louis,,,Tomlinson,,,Zayn,,,Malik,,,Liam,,,Payne,,,Niall,,,Horan,,,Rebecca,,,Ferguson,,,Cheryl,,,Cole,,,Jamie,,,Scott,,,Producers,,,Jamie,,,Scott,,,Paul,,,Meehan,,,Rami,,,Yacoub,,,Carl,,,Falk,,,Kristoffer,,,Fogelmark,,,Steve,,,Robson,,,Shellback,,,Girlfriends,,,Danielle,,,Peazer,,,Eleanor,,,Calder,,,Perrie,,,Edwards,,,Sophia,,,Smith,,,view,,,all405,Not,Allowed.One,,,Direction,,,I,,,Would,,,is,,,a,,,track,,,from,,,their,,,album,,,"Take,,,Me,,,Home"Lately,,I,,found,,myself,,thinking,,Been,,dreaming,,about,,you,,a,,lot,,And,,up,,in,,my,,head,,I'm,,your,,boyfriend,,But,,that's,,one,,thing,,you've,,already,,got,,He,,drives,,to,,school,,every,,morning,,While,,I,,walk,,alone,,in,,the,,rain,,He'd,,kill,,me,,without,,any,,warning,,If,,he,,took,,a,,look,,in,,my,,brain,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,Back,,in,,my,,head,,we,,were,,kissing,,I,,thought,,things,,were,,going,,alright,,With,,a,,sign,,on,,my,,back,,saying,,'kick,,me',,Reality,,ruined,,my,,life,,Feels,,like,,I'm,,constantly,,playing,,A,,game,,that,,I'm,,destined,,to,,lose,,Cause,,I,,can't,,compete,,with,,your,,boyfriend,,He's,,got,,27,,tattoos,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,please,,you?,,Would,,he,,kiss,,you?,,Would,,he,,treat,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,Would,,he,,touch,,you?,,Would,,he,,need,,you?,,Would,,he,,love,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,please,,you?,,Would,,he,,kiss,,you?,,Would,,he,,treat,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,Would,,he,,touch,,you?,,Would,,he,,need,,you?,,Would,,he,,love,,you,,like,,I,,would?,,Would,,he,,say,,he's,,in,,L-O-V-E?,,Well,,if,,it,,was,,me,,then,,I,,would,,,I,,would,,Would,,he,,hold,,you,,when,,you're,,feeling,,low,,Baby,,you,,should,,know,,that,,I,,would,,I,,would,,,I,,would,,yeahCorrect,this,Line,Record,a,Video,Annotation,Edit,Video,Id,Add,an,Image,Formatting,Help,Save,(shift+enter),cancel,Add,an,image,,video,,or,tweet,by,pasting,in,the,URL:,Add,a,link,like,this:,[Check,out,my,fave,website](,Simple,formatting:,*Italicize,Album,Titles*,>,This,is,how,you,quote,from,other,sources,How,to,write,for,Genius,,Save,Video,,Re-record,Video,,Watch,Video,Again,405,,Not,,Allowed.New!,Highlight,lyrics,to,add,Meanings,,Special,Memories,,and,Misheard,Lyrics.Wikia,Skip,to,Content,Skip,to,Wiki,Navigation,Skip,to,Site,Navigation,The,Home,of,Fandom,Games,Movies,TV,Explore,Wikia,Games,Movies,TV,Trending,Wikias,Community,Central,Search,this,wikia,Search,all,of,Wikia,Sign,In,Register,Username,Password,Forgot,your,password?,Stay,logged,in,Or,Connect,Start,a,wikia,Advertisement,One,Direction,Wiki,Navigation,On,the,Wiki,Wiki,Activity,Random,page,Videos,Images,Chat,Forum,Maps,One,Direction,Members,One,Direction,Harry,Styles,Liam,Payne,Louis,Tomlinson,Niall,Horan,Zayn,Malik,Albums,Made,In,The,A.MEntertainment,,Video,,Games,,Lifestyle,,GENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,Appearances,,Specials,,One,,Direction:,,My,,First,,Time,,One,,Direction:,,A,,Year,,in,,the,,Making,,One,,Direction,,Revealed,,TV,,shows,,The,,X,,Factor,,(UK),,Glee,,ICarly,,Saturday,,Night,,Live,,The,,Xtra,,Factor,,Today,,The,,X,,Factor,,(U.S.),,Award,,shows,,BRIT,,Awards,,Teen,,Awards,,Kids',,Choice,,Awards,,Logie,,Awards,,MTV,,Video,,Music,,Awards,,One,,Direction/Awards,,and,,nominations,,Teen,,Choice,,Awards,,Misc,,,Login,,,Log,,,dich,,,ein,,,oder,,,registriere,,,dich,,,kostenlos,,,um,,,diese,,,Funktion,,,zu,,,nutzenTake,,,Me,,,Home,,,Other,,,Album,,,Songs,,,1,,,Live,,,While,,,We're,,,Young,,,2,,,Kiss,,,You,,,3,,,Little,,,Things,,,4,,,C'mon,,,,C'mon,,,5,,,Last,,,First,,,Kiss,,,6,,,Heart,,,Attack,,,7,,,Rock,,,Me,,,8,,,Change,,,My,,,Mind,,,9,,,I,,,Would,,,10,,,Over,,,Again,,,11,,,Back,,,For,,,You,,,12,,,They,,,Don't,,,Know,,,About,,,Us,,,13,,,Summer,,,Love,,,I,Would,lyrics,licensed,through,LyricFind.About,,,Genius,,,Embed,,,a,,,Text,,,Verified,,,Artists,,,Contributor,,,Guidelines,,,Education,,,Press,,,Advertise,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Jobs,,,Developers,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Contact,,,us,,,,,,2016,,,Genius,,,Media,,,Group,,,IncLogin,,,ohne,,,Passwort,,,Mit,,,Facebook,,,einloggen,,,Mit,,,Twitter,,,einloggen,,,Mit,,,Google,,,einloggen,,,Login,,,mit,,,Songtexte.com,,,Passwort,,,E-Mail,,,Passwort,,,Angemeldet,,,bleiben,,,Einloggen,,,oder,,,Abbrechen,,,Passwort,,,vergessen?,,,Kostenlos,,,anmelden,,,Juli,,2014,,,12:20,,Kann,,man,,den,,Songtext,,irgendwie,,ndern?,,Der,,stimmt,,nicht f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES-BANDITS Index du Forum >>> Information >>> recrutement de moderateur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation